The TRUE METRIX System exceeds the minimum accuracy requirements of EN ISO 15197:2015 performance requirements.1
- No Coding
- As fast as 4 seconds
- Tiny 0.5 microliter sample size
- Alternate site testing
- Stores 500 results with time/date
- 7, 14, and 30-day averaging
- Event Tagging
- 4 testing reminder alarms
- Audible fill detection
- Ketone test reminder
- Strip release button
- Download capabilities
Easy-to-use TRUE METRIX and TRUE METRIX AIR with advanced event tags empower users to make the connection between personal lifestyle and results. Providing this information helps users make informed choices to actively manage diabetes.
TRUE METRIX TEST STRIPS
Advanced technologies – the meter, a complex algorithm, chemistry and electrodes on the test strip-, work together as part of the TRUE METRIX system to produce accurate results.
TRIPLE SENSE TECHNOLOGY automatically detects, analyses and corrects variables2 in each blood sample to ensure proven accuracy and confidence in results.
1. Trividia Health. (2018). Evaluation of Accuracy and User Performance of the TRUE METRIX Blood Glucose Monitoring System. NICO-3331AUT. [White paper]
2. Please refer to any of the TRUE METRIX Family of Meters Owner’s Booklets or Test Strip Instructions For Use for more details.